Terms & Conditions
St Theresa International College (hereinafter referred to as STIC) staff and authorised partners maintain this site (hereinafter referred to as ‘the site’) for your personal information and communication. Please feel free to browse the site. The Online Resources section is meant for self-learning purposes and is subject to academic policies.
You may download material released on the site for non-commercial personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the site for public or commercial purposes, of which, among others, text, images, audio and video without ‘s written permission. Your access to and use of the site is also subject to the following terms and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the site.
1. It is assumed that everything that is released on the site is copyrighted unless noted otherwise, and may not be used for other purposes and in another way than those expressly mentioned herein without the written permission of STIC. STIC shall not guarantee that your use of materials released on the site will not infringe the rights of third parties.
2. While STIC staff makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the site, STIC staff shall not guarantee its accuracy. STIC staff shall not take responsibility and not be liable for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
3. Internet users who wish to browse and/or to use on the site shall exercise their own will and power and shall endorse inherent responsibility. Neither STIC staff nor any other party involved in creating, producing or operating the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the site.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you ‘as is’ without warranty whatsoever, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the inherent warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Please note the above-mentioned exclusions may not apply to the users whose jurisdictions reject such exclusions. However, checking your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties shall rest on the users. STIC staff shall not take responsibility or be liable for damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, browsing or use of the site or your downloading of any materials such as data, text, images, video or audio from the site.
4. Provisions made in this section concern email content. With a view to avoiding misunderstanding, STIC staff is not used to accepting or considering creative materials, ideas or suggestions other than those we specifically request for fear they should be similar to any in-house development. Therefore, STIC staff requests that Internet users should not send in any such material. However, should one wish to do so, one should be aware of the following regulation.
Materials sent to STIC for whatever purpose may be stored for a certain period of time.
The sender certifies to be the legal owner of the materials sent by email. The sender is aware that sending in material whose property rights belong to a third party may initiate prosecution on the part of the injured party. Under such circumstances, STIC staff shall deny responsibility for detaining and/or releasing such materials and may bring legal action against the sender on violation of the terms herein.
The sender hereby acknowledges being fully aware of the advantages and drawbacks of releasing materials on the Internet. STIC staff shall reject any claim on such grounds and shall not be liable to damages whatsoever for the direct and indirect consequences of the transmission of materials online.
Any communication or material the sender does transmit to ISE staff will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Therefore, anything the sender transmits or posts may be used by STIC staff or its partners for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, STIC staff is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication the sender sends to ISE staff for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Graphic materials, mainly images and videos, about people or places released on the site are either the property of or used with permission by STIC staff. Using such materials or having them used by third parties duly authorised by you is strictly prohibited unless it should be specifically permitted by the terms herein or any particular mention on the site. Any unauthorized use of the images shall result in violation of the terms herein together with copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos and service marks (hereinafter referred to as ‘trademarks’) released on the site are registered and unregistered trademarks of STIC staff and others. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, giving away, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of STIC staff or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the site.
Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on the site or any other content on the site, except as provided in the terms herein, is strictly prohibited. Users are also advised that STIC staff will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. STIC staff has not reviewed all of the sites that may be linked to the site and shall not be responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the site. Linking to any other off-site pages shall be an act of free will and power.
8. Although STIC staff may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the site, ISE staff is not compelled in any way to do so and shall take no responsibility or liability for neither the content of any such locations nor any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered as a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. STIC staff will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing STIC staff to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. You hereby agree to indemnify STIC staff and its respective officers, directors, owners, and external collaborators and partners (hereinafter referred to collectively as the ‘indemnified parties’) for the inherent and consequential damage caused by your breaching of the terms herein. STIC staff reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with STIC staff’s defence of such claim.
10. The site is controlled and operated by STIC staff and duly authorised external collaborators from its offices in Thailand. STIC staff shall not guarantee that that materials released on the site are appropriate or available for use in other countries. Those who choose to access the site from other locations shall do so on their own initiative and shall be responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Thailand, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such country. Any action you, any third party or STIC staff may bring to enforce this agreement or any matter related to this site shall be brought only in Thailand and parties expressly consent to the ruling of said courts. Should any provision of this agreement be unlawful, void, or prove unenforceable for whatever reason, such provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provision stated herein.
Software from this site is further subject to Thailand’s Export Regulation (control and restrictions). Therefore no software from this site may be downloaded from or exported to (i) any country to which Thailand has embargoed goods or (ii) anyone legally prohibited to used such software. By downloading or using the software, you acknowledge to not being located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or legally prohibited as mentioned in clause (ii).
11. Any personal information that you may provide in online registration or in any correspondence shall be kept for personal use of STIC staff only and shall not be disclosed to third parties in any way except to comply with any provision stated herein. Passwords are kept in the system in an encrypted form.
12. STIC staff may at any time revise the terms herein by updating this posting without prior notice. Internet users shall be bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms to which you are bound.
13. Internet users who wish to register as members shall hereby exercise their own will and power and shall endorse inherent responsibility. Internet users who are minors in their locales may not register without parental approval. By registering online, Internet users certify that (i) they are not minors or (ii) they obtained parental approval prior to doing so.
14. Registration is free of charge and without any further obligations. A valid e-mail address is required for registration.